An international conference on perspectives of Models for Neurodegenerative Diseases, progress in Technologies and Development of Animal Models of HD, AMD and ALS, Gene Therapy in Neurodegenerative Diseases, Biomarkers in Development of HD and ALS and development of Cognitive and Behavioral Tests.
Speakers include Arne Klungland, Lars Eide, Goran Petrovski, Sandrine Humbert, Melvin Evers, Nik Klymiuk, Martin Marsala, Ralf Reilmann and other renowned experts.
Venue (click for Google maps):
Deadline for registration is August 18 2019
Authors submitting abstracts should consider following:
Abstract can only be submitted after presenter has registered to attend the Symposium. Abstract must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 18.
- - It should be submitted as file in docx format (Word 2007 or higher) or doc format (older Word versions).
- - Use a normal 12-point Times Roman font for the text.
- - The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecific references.
- - Abstract should include: A concise and informative title The name(s) of the author(s) The affiliation(s) of the author(s)
- - The combined length of the abstract title, list of authors, affiliation and body should not exceed one page.
- - The accuracy of the submitted abstract is the responsibility of the authors. Authors should prepare and proofread their abstracts carefully prior to submission.
Organized by the Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics of the Czech Academy of Sciences PIGMOD Centre (Pig Models of Diseases) - http://pigmod.avcr.cz/index.html
David Steinbach, email@example.com; Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics, CAS; Rumburská 89, CZ-277 21 Libechov, Czech Republic
Jan Motlik, firstname.lastname@example.org; PIGMOD Centre, director